Our architecture is set up in a way to provide a high level of redundancy and maximum security. Here are some key features of our setup:
- Bastion Host: To protect nodes from brute-force attacks.
- 2 Availability Zones: Redundancy in case of availability zone outtages.
- Backup Producer: In case there is an issue with them main producer node.
- Highly Specific Security Groups: Limiting inbound traffic to only to the necessary connections.
- Offline VM: All keys are created in an offline VM (Virtual Machine) and stored on an offline device.